But somehow I mustered my energy together. It's been the first time in awhile I could bike down to the studio, so that was good. Plus, I'm working from home today so knew that I could just get home, take a shower and not have to 'do' myself up.
Class was... only ok. I love our Monday morning teacher. It took some getting used to initially. She's got somewhat of an aerobic instructor like voice to her, but now I just love starting my week with her. She's energetic and I let that infuse my early Monday morning.
Nothing too signficant to report on poses today:
- Standing bow pulling pose seemed to work better on one side than the other
- I felt like my mind was wandering more than it should
- The room didn't feel as hot... or maybe it was not having as many people in the room as the 6pm class is
- I had a good second row spot with mirror access
- I'm still excited that I can do Camel & Fixed Firm Pose - 2 of which I had only been able to do about a week ago!