Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Too Hot Tuesday & Looking for a Retreat

It was just too hot in the room. And I didn't eat much in the afternoon so I felt hungry & low energy. But it wasn't just me. Many people were sitting out the 2nd series.

And I was so excited because I hadn't gone all weekend (I'm more a weekday warrior than weekend warrior!) and skipped Monday morning because it was just too difficult to get up after daylight savings time changed.

So I was bummed when I had to sit out some/a lot of the 2nd series because I had been looking forward to a great workout & practice. But oh well. That's the way it goes sometimes. At least I was there. And gave it my all when I did do the poses.

********
On another note, I'm looking for bik.ram retreats... anyone know of any that are in the country and on the east coast? I'm not looking to make a huge vacation out of it. My husband isn't into trying this out... (yet). So, I'm looking for a few days away somewhere. Anyone have ideas on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment