Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday Night Front Row

I got to 6pm class last night with all my favorite spaces taken up, which are usually along the second row. I like mirror space but am not quite good enough for the first row.

But tonight, I had little choice. There were 2 front row spaces and I took one of them thinking, I'm up for a really good practice today and will do my best to claim this front row space.

And it was a great practice! I really like Friday night teacher's who occasionally sings parts of musical songs during savasana. There were no weird sighing sounds in the room though I felt bad for one really, really tall guy in the third row who seemed to be having a hard time and was hard to avoid him.

I'm so excited to be able to do Camel and Fixed Firm poses - I hadn't been able to really do them till this week & really think it's because I was too scared to go back and have been working on my backward bend in Hands to Feet pose.

This week started with a 6am class and ended with a 6pm class. Can't think of anything better to sandwich the week!

1 comment:

  1. So great to hear you are making progress on camel and fixed firm! Feels good, huh? And yes, sandwiching the week with 6am and 6pm is perfect

    ReplyDelete