Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In Chicago & In a Slump

Why can't I get more motivated about yoga?

I had GREAT practices on Mon & Tues night. But somehow couldn't find anything meaningful to write about them.

Sunday I ran 10 miles to prepare for my 1/2 marathon in 2 weeks... maybe that's what's happening. I'm focused equally/a bit more on running right now.

Anyway, as it relates to yoga, for 2 Sundays in a row now I've ran 10 miles and gone to yoga on Monday nights thinking it was going to be hard. Surprisingly, though, those have been my best practices. Go figure! I thought I'd be tighter but I've been more flexible!!

I'm in Chicago for work for the rest of this week. Six months ago I was here and visited the studio on West Chicago Avenue and liked it. I'm hoping to do the same on this trip. Waking up at 6am is slightly better when you've got an hour of time change in your favor! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment