Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Session for a Little While...

I'm a bit sad this week. Tomorrow may be my last bik.ram session for a little while.

I'm having fibroid surgery this Friday. Thursday is prep day with liquid diet and all the fun stuff that you do pre-surgery on a liquid diet :)

I had to take a little break earlier this year when I miscarried and have been back about 2 months now, in a really great groove with it, so I'm sad to leave at this point.

It will likely only be for a month - but then I know that it will likely take me a month to get back to doing bik.ram half-decently well! Oh well. That's just the way it goes!

I'm looking forward to my session tonight. With a teacher who she, herself took a break and is recently re-joined our studio. I love her. And I need this. I need it to help me with mentally preparing for this surgery.

Bik.ram yoga has helped me so much in crucial times, whether it be a stressful day or getting through the grief of a miscarriage. So, it's fitting that it brings me comfort during my pre-surgery week too.

Be back in a little while...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the surgery. Bikram will be waiting for you when you are ready to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete